Whey protein primarily used for muscle growth and to repair tissues commonly used for improving athletic performance. As studied most of the weight-loss supplements contain whey powder protein. Intake of whey protein right after workout
could be useful to repair and build up muscle.
WHAT IS WHEY PROTEIN?
Whey protein is a combination of protein isolated from Whey, the liquid by-product of cheese production. Whey protein is a water soluble part of milk , Milk consists of two types of protein i.e, Casein (80%) and whey (20%).
Whey protein is a well absorbed source of protein with high quality useful for maintaining targeted goals. It is considered as a complete protein as it contains all 9 essential amino acids. It is commonly marketed as a dietary supplement. As a supplement,it’s sold as dry powders with various levels of processing.
Whey protein doesn’t taste good, which is why it’s usually flavored with Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry powders are popular protein shakes. Whey protein is a suitable way to add protein in your daily intake essential for bodybuilders, gym freaks
, and for the people who need to lose weight or for the ones who lack protein in their diet.
WHEY PROTEIN BENEFITS:
Whey protein is used for many things like muscle building and weight loss. Aiding weight loss
- Whey is considered as an Excellent Source of High-Quality Protein and also contains many other nutrients.
- It contains all of the essential amino acids, easy to digest among all proteins. Thus, this makes it one of the best dietary intakes of protein.
- During low-calorie intake whey protein limits the loss of muscle,
- It also limits fat gain, during the excessive calorie diets.
- As it has been used as supplementation it helps in improving muscle protein synthesis and also assists the growth of lean muscle mass.
- it can help you in increasing strength, gain muscle and lose significant amounts of body fat.
- Whey protein stimulates muscle growth when combined with strength training. As muscle mass decreases with age naturally, which results in fat gain.
- Whey protein helps in lowering blood pressure in people with elevated blood pressure.
- The risk of developing heart disease or stroke was also lower.
- It is effective at moderating blood sugar levels, taken before or with high-carb meals. Especially for people with type 2 diabetes.
- It also helps to reduce inflammation and is found to have beneficial effects on inflammatory bowel disease.
- Intake of plenty of whey protein results in weight loss.
- It suppresses the appetite, leading to decreased calorie intake, maintains muscle mass, Boosts metabolism.
- It could improve immune response in children suffering from asthma.
Whey Protein is not considered as dangerous, if moderate dosage is taken!!
Hence, whey protein has possible benefits of weight loss
and lowering cholesterol. Whey protein is safe. Dosage of Whey Protein is recommended as 1-2 Scoops which is (25-50 grams) per day.