If you are planning to purchase a baby crib for your baby then you will know that there are various brands and models available in the market and this is why sometimes one can easily get confused when selecting the best crib for their baby. However, there are various types of top baby cribs available in the market and one can also check out the various best crib reviews online to understand which of the best baby cribs are suitable for their baby. To help you out, this article will take a look at some types of baby cribs that you should know about.
Some types of baby cribs that you should know about:
- Standard cribs are one type of baby cribs that are available in the market. They don’t offer any other functions other than sleeping inside the crib. You will not be able to fold them or shift them from one room to another easily as they don’t come with wheels. They also don’t come with a unique design and they also don’t have any additional storage spaces such as drawers or any other functional elements. If you just want a place where your baby will be able to sleep comfortably, then you can easily get a standard crib.
- Bassinet is another type of baby crib which is also quite popular with parents in the market. This type of baby cribs are more portable and compact and you can also easily carry them with you. You can fold them up without much hassle. One of the advantages of this type of baby crib is that it is much affordable than the regular crib and they also offer a safe environment for the baby.
- Convertible cribs are another type of baby cribs that you should definitely know about. These cribs can easily be converted according to your preference and you will also be able to get a variety of functions and also storage spaces with this type of baby cribs. Cribs will only last for a period of 24 months because after this, you will not be able to use the crib for your baby as they will grow big for the crib. In this case, you will still be able to use this type of baby crib even after your baby grows up.
- Portable cribs are another type of baby cribs and you can easily fold them up and store them. They are made up of hard materials such as wood. They are different than the travel cribs.
- Travel cribs are another type of cribs which are best for your baby when you are travelling. They are generally made up of soft materials such as foam and mesh. They are also light in weight and you will also be able to pack them up easily, without any type of hassle.
- Multifunctional cribs are also another type of cribs and you will be able to get additional features such as drawers and also some models will come with changing tables. They will offer you with a variety of functions.
- Specialty crib can be a round crib and it is generally made from environmentally friendly materials or a non standard design. You can opt for this type of crib if this type of crib offers safety features for your child.