Mobile phone features are the set of capabilities, services and applications that they offer to their users. The latest phones in 2015 contain the following general features.
- OIS technology. This is Optical Image Stabilization that boosts smartphones picture taking capabilities especially in low light. They have fast focus capabilities, ability to capture fast moving object and quick opening and shooting.
- Use of biometrics. This is making of payments or unlocking phones via fingerprints, authentication and face and eye scan to unlock the phone.
- Front camera that has a high aperture numbers, larger pixel, size and many beauty modes that are inbuilt to enhance beauty of the pictures.
- 64 Bit computing architecture that enables easy computing and memory efficiency.
- Most of the latest phones have curved displays.
- Qi wireless charging.
Features of the Latest Mobiles
One of the latest phones in 2015 is the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. It has the same design as the famous Galaxy S6. It is encased with an aluminium shell and boasts of a stunning 5.7 inch 2560x 1440 pixel super AMOLED display on the front. It also has an Exynos 7 octa-core chipset that lies under the skin. It’s RAM is 4GB. It comes with S pen that has new spring mechanism and excellent cameras of the SGS6. It has no changeable battery or microSD card.
iPhone X has the Force Touch on the display and the new aluminium developer that is stronger and 60 percent lighter than the other aluminium. It contains an A9 chip, 2GB of RAManimproved camera, wireless charging support and has storage options of 32GB, 64GB and 128GB.
The Samsung Galaxy 8 has a 5.7 inch Super AMOLED display with a full HD resolution. It is powered by the 64-bit-octa-core. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset and it is Samsungs slimmest device at just 5.9mm. Its front camera has a 5-megapixels and the rear camera has 16 megapixel. The battery has 3050 mAh. Its RAM is 2GB and 16GG of internal storage. Its microSD card can support upto 128GB.
Microsoft Lumia 950 (talkman) and Lumia 950XL(cityman)are the latest phones and they will be launched on 19th October. The Lumia 950 has a 5. 2 inch with a 1920×1080 resolution. On the other hand, the Microsoft Lumia has a larger screen of 5. 7inches and a higher resolution of 2560×1440 resolution. They both have 20 megapixel preview cameras with the XL sporting a triple LED flashlight. They also have the latest USB with Type C connector capable of transferring huge data and power. Lumia XL offers support for Microsoft surface with a cutout for notification at a glance. Huawei Nexushas 5. 7in Quad HD AMOLED display, a metal Unibody chassis, a Qualcomk Snapdragon, a finger print scanner and a 21MP rear camera. It also has wireless charging. It runs on Android 6. 0 marshmallow and it will be on sale inNovember. The trend of having the latest mobiles in increasing and the companies are taking its full advantage.