The number of candidates presented to the selection process is large so it has hardened the competition to access the available jobs. In this way, it is even more important than ever for candidates to prepare thoroughly.
The processes of recruitment in business pertaining to jobs are covered quickly with well prepared candidates, often without going to make public. The shortage of offers and the large number of candidates hardens the competition in recruitment processes; therefore, it is more important than ever to prepare well in advance to face the interviewer and as they have many decisive factors to choose the best candidate.
To achieve the positive outcomes of a job interview, you need to follow the below mentioned guidelines;
- Do not lie, but choose those responses that benefit you and prevent you to be discarded in the selection process. The only way to answer is that the answer is true.
- Always start and close the responses as much possible stressing on the positives.
- There are situations that cause the interviewer to wonder what interests you, so explain and try to avoid giving rise to interrogate you about what less favored you.
- There is no need of questions about the private lives of candidates, but if you have to answer them, you may hide something negative.
- You must show yourself motivated, but not needed, nor reach to beg for the job. You must always keep it in a professional field and do not get into the personal.
- A job interview is a constant sale of the candidate, so make it in an impressive way.
- You must not be critical. Above all, you should never criticize your previous company where you worked, your former bosses and colleagues. The aim is to remain positive and optimistic.
- Avoid talking about finances or working conditions of the post in the first step of the selection process. That must be addressed in the final steps when you have a real chance of being selected for the job.
- Job interview must be prepared thoroughly, so think about what kind of specific situations, previous professional experience and examples you will use throughout. You should not try to memorize answers or release them automatically. It should give a sense of naturalness and spontaneity, but better not improvise. It must be prepared before and you should have clear answers to a number of issues that may be more embarrassing for help, and much, to emerge unscathed.